Griffins Garden Centre is located just 20 minutes from Cork City in the scenic Lee Valley.
For those of you with sat-nav, enter these co-ordinates:
51° 54'43.25" N
8° 43'32.14" W
From Cork City (via N22/South Link):
- Exit Cork City on the South Link Road, and head west on the N22.
- Take the third Ballincollig exit, across the fly-over and into the take the first left through Greenfields estate.
- Continue straight as far astraffic lights. Turn Right.
- Take the first left at the traffic lights, heading west out of Ballincollig.
- Follow the road to the right and continue over the small humped bridge.
- Take the next left, heading west along the R618.
- Follow the R618 for about 14km (8 miles) until you see Griffins on your left.
- Take the R617 out of Blarney, heading west through Tower
- At Cloghroe Church, take a right onto to R579
- Take the next left onto to R622
- Continue until you take a right onto the R618, heading west along the Inniscarra road
- Griffins is on the left after about 10 minutes. You can't miss us!
1. Head east toward East Ave./N71
2. Turn right onto East Ave./N71
3. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Fair Hill
4. Continue onto Park Road/R876 - Go through 1 roundabout
5. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto N22
Go through 1 roundabout
6. Slight left onto R618
7. Keep on R618, pass through Dripsey and Griffins is on your right after about 1km