- • 200gm sliced smoked salmon
- • 150g cream cheese
- • 30g fresh chopped chives
- • 2 tbsp finely chopped parsley
1. Lay a sheet of clingfilm on a flat surface.
2. Place you slices of smoked salmon on this, two slices wide, overlapping them slightly.
3. Soften the cream cheese (if its at room temperature its easier). If you have a little naturan yogurt to mix with it it helps.
4. Spread the creme cheese mix evenly on the sheet of smoked salmon and sprinkle it with the chives and parsley.
5. Using the edge of the clingfilm, roll the smoked salmon into a sausage shape, close the cling film around it and seal the ends.
6. Put it in the fridge for at least a few hours. This firms it and makes cutting it easier.
7. Serve sliced on a bed of green salad leaves with a slice of lemon.